House of Fabrosanz Frequently Asked Questions
How do i order?
1.You can you shop on our online store click on “All Products Tab” Link:
it will take you to a page with product images and prices, add item you would like to shop to cart.
2. Visit one of our stores: Durban 151 Helen Joseph road, Glenwood (opposite woolworths food) or Johannesburg. JHB studio is around Maboneng area, by appointment only, call/Whatsapp 0614011086
3. Email the code or picture of the item you would like to buy to :email@example.com or Whatsapp us contact 0614011086
Can i place an order on a sold out item?
Yes if we still have the fabric in-store, or if not we can suggest other fabric to use on same design. This takes 7 to 10 working days. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to us from our online store or via Whatsapp
What sizes do you offer?
Our ready to wear collection start from size 28 to 42 .We can however customise any of our items provided we still have fabric,
See our size chart : https://houseoffabrosanz.myshopify.com/pages/size-chart
Our online store currently don't allow other countries to pay online but we do courier worldwide. we can assist manually by generating a PayPay invoice
- Select the items you like , check our size guide to make sure you select the correct size https://houseoffabrosanz.myshopify.com/pages/size-chart
- Send us an email: email@example.com or Whatsapp +27614011086 with codes and size of items you are looking for , if do not have code send us an image. On the email include your physical address and contact number
- We will check courier fee and advise
- Once all approved and confirmed by you , we will then generate Paypal invoice and email , after payment we will process the order on our system and prepare for dispatch
- Delivery takes 10 to 15 days for international orders
I bought a dress and it’s slightly big/small, can you do alterations on it?
Yes we can at not cost, please send the dress to your nearest store. Its usually better if you bring it in-store so we can see where to do alterations ,if you are far you can wear the item and send us a picture.
Do you do custom orders?
Yes it depends on what you are looking for and fabric e.g we can custom make using our Nguni Print fabric , we can take a bridal party provided we have the fabric you are like in-store and if you want to use different fabric on a current design we have in-store we can also assist.
How long does delivery take
Delivery take 3 to 5 working days, we outsource all our delivery services. Sometimes there might be some delays which are out of our control but we will do our best to help you should our order be delayed
I bought online and would like to track my order
Once we have despatch your order , you will get a notification with tracking number and then you can track the shipment online. If it happens that you can not get the email, please Whatsapp up we will gladly send the tracking number to you.
What is your exchange/refund policy?
Please make sure the item is still in a saleable condition.You have 14 days to exchange item bought for a voucher. An electronic voucher will be emailed to you and credited to your name
Please not we do not do cash refunds.
You can send back the order for exchange to 151 Helen Joseph rd, Glenwood, Durban, contact number 084 0166176. Please email us tracking number.
Please note: We do not exchange masks, earrings and socks for hygiene reasons
What are your trading hours
Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday and holidays - 09:00 to 15:00
Sunday - Closed
Thank you for shopping at House of FabroSanz, all our clothes are made in South Africa